The information we collect
In order for us to ship your order, you must provide us with certain information. This information includes your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, payment details and the details of the product you have ordered.
All your data is treated with strict confidentiality and is for the exclusive use of Coloretas. These are protected through a secure server (SSL).
You can also provide us with other personal information (for a custom jewelry order, for example) by contacting us directly.
Why we need your information and how we use it
We rely on certain legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as necessary to provide our services, such as when we use your information to submit your order, to resolve a dispute, or to provide customer support.
- when you have provided your consent, which you can revoke at any time, such as signing up for our mailing list for the newsletter; We do not like spam, so you will only receive information about promotions and our collections if you subscribe to our Newsletter through the form on the page.
- if it is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal action, such as withholding information about your purchases if required by tax law; Y
- as necessary for the purposes of our legitimate interests, if your rights or interests do not override them, how to provide and improve our services. We use your information to provide the services you have requested in our legitimate interest to improve our services.
RESPONSIBLE FOR THE TREATMENT
Domain Name: www.coloretas.com
Trade Name: Coloretas
Lucía Andrés NIF-71138754FC / Juana Doña1,8,4A. 28523 Rivas Vaciamadrid (Spain)
Sharing the information and information displayed
Information about our customers is important to our business. We only share your personal information for very specific reasons and circumstances, such as:
- Service providers. We work with certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services for our store, such as trucking companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Compliance with the law. We may collect, use, retain and share your information if we believe in good faith that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal proceedings or government requests; (b) enforce our contracts, conditions and policies; (c) prevent, investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical problems; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers and others;
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights are of general application, others apply only in specific cases. We describe those rights below:
- Access. You have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you. To do this, please contact us as indicated below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change and delete your personal information, as well as to restrict our use of it. Except in exceptional circumstances (such as our obligation to store data for legal reasons), we will generally delete your personal information if you request it.
- Objections You can object to (i) processing some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) sending you marketing messages after providing your express consent to receive them. In these cases, we will delete your personal information unless you have compelling and legitimate reasons to continue using that information or if it is necessary for legal reasons.
- Complaints If you reside in the EU and want to raise concerns about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with the appropriate local data protection authority.
Contact and data controller
For the purposes of EU data protection law, Coloretas Joyas with NIF-71138754F, is the data controller of your personal information, managed by Lucía Andrés. If you have questions, you can contact us at the address email@example.com. Also by mail to: COLORETAS.C / Juana Doña 1,8,4A. 28523 Rivas Vaciamadrid (Spain)