Will the product I buy be the same as the one I see in the photo?
In the case of natural leaves or flowers, the tones, shapes and sizes may vary slightly. If you have a preference, you can point it out in the comments section during the purchase process. We will try to adjust as much as possible to your request.
How to take care of my jewelry?
All our jewels are made with the best materials and following a 100% handmade manufacturing process, but if you want your jewelry to look like the first day, we give you these brief general tips so that you enjoy them for a long time:
1. To avoid damage or scratches, always store your jewelry separately so that they do not rub against each other.
2. As far as possible, avoid contact of your jewelry with water in the shower, the pool or the sea.
3. Do not expose your jewelry to chemicals and acids such as perfumes, soaps, detergents, lacquers ... etc
4. To clean them once they are used, just pass a cotton cloth or a non-abrasive chamois to remove any dirt that the piece may have.
5. Always remember to put earplugs on your earrings. The jewels are very light and if you don't wear them you could lose them and not even realize it.
6. Steel cords can deform if not stored properly. Keep them always rolled and not folded and they will have a long life together with the rest of your jewel.
How can I know the size of my ring?
If you are not sure about the size or it is for a gift, we recommend the adjustable rings, they are worth from a size S (11) to an L (19 approx)
1. To know the size of your ring you just need to have a ring that suits you and a ruler or tape measure on hand.
2. Put your ring on a flat surface and measure the inside diameter. You should get a measurement in millimeters.
- Size L has a diameter of 18.3 mm
- Size M has a diameter of 17mm
- Size S has a diameter of 16 mm
How can I become a distributor of Coloretas Joyas?
Coloretas Joyas is an artisan jewelry brand with unique and designer pieces. We are a brand of jewelry made 100% in Spain and we take maximum care of the quality of our pieces.
If you think that our jewelry can fit in your store, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org telling us why your store is special and fits with our jewelry. We will contact you to get to know your store better and give you special prices for stores.
What do we offer to our distributors?
- Visibility in our social networks where we are very active, our blog and our website.
- Wide catalog of jewelry
- Material for the promotion of our products (video of the process, posters with the text in several languages, etc ...)
Is it necessary to register to buy?
It is not necessary to register on the web to buy, although the registration process is very fast. If you register you will have advantages such as accessing offers and special prices, we also do it to inform you of the shipment of the product once it leaves our workshop, so that you can download the invoice and view your order at any time.
Can the order be sent to someone else?
The delivery address for online purchases can be anyone. For example, if you wish, the customer can send the order as a gift to another person indicating it in the purchase process. We always send our jewels in a special package perfect for gifts. Also if you leave us a dedication in comments we can attach it to the package.
How do you know if the purchase was successful?
We always send an email to confirm that the purchase has been made correctly, one when we are processing the order and then an email to inform about the shipment of the order. If you do not receive these communications, please notify us at email@example.com or by calling 635 111 482. We will contact you shortly to solve the incident.
How much do shipments cost?
The shipping costs for Spain are as follows:
• Peninsular Spain: € 5.5 for purchases under € 60 and free for purchases over € 60. Shipments through NACEX.
• Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, Ceuta and Melilla: € 5.5 and free for purchases over € 60. The shipment will be made by registered letter through the Post Office.
• Europe EU: € 6.5 for purchases under € 150 and free for purchases over € 150. The shipment will be made by international registered letter by Post.
• Rest of the world *: Get in touch with us;)
* If shipping is not available for your country, you can contact us through the email firstname.lastname@example.org
The price of shipping costs includes packaging and handling
For purchases destined for countries that do not belong to the European Union, Coloretas is not responsible for the duties or taxes of each country. These must be paid by the recipient of the order.
The amount of these fees depends on the regulations of each country.
- Shipments are made by courier service and Post.
- The shipping costs include in all cases the Value Added Tax (VAT), but no other taxes, fees, duties or surcharges.
- Coloretas delivers the orders to the courier service within a maximum period of 72 hours. We are not responsible for possible delivery delays caused by the courier service.
In how much time will my request be delivered?
Shipments of our jewelry take approximately 48-72 hours (working days) for mainland Spain. For the Balearic Islands, the Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla, the delivery of our jewelry could be delayed.
While for Europe the average term is 7-10 days. For the United States and Canada, the term depends on customs and tariffs, although it is usually around 15 working days.
If you provide us with a shipping address where someone will be during business hours, your package will be easier to deliver and therefore our jewelry will arrive earlier.
At Coloretas Joyas we strive to meet delivery deadlines, but there are factors beyond our control that can delay the delivery time, such as:
- You have placed the order in the Sales period or on dates with a high volume of orders such as Black Friday
- You have placed the order and there are holidays in between